• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 07:32:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 523
Total: 523

Coffee on Monday morn'n..

Started by Mugwump, February 16, 2015, 05:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....is just wonderful...it's another cold week ahead here and I wish it would at least act like spring is coming....this is getting ridiculous.....

....a little putz'n in the fish room and around the house today....then a few errands....hopefully just a nice easy day.... ;D   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JR

Now that the power is back on the kids and I are going to clean the house real good. It gets pretty messed up with 18 of us here. Have to pick up my Rays today. Since I am not moving at this time we are going to set back up my tank racks in the basement. Never tried to set up 40 tanks at one time. See how that goes. Going to get back into Cory cats. Going to try and see how well I can do with the Angels also. That should take care of most of the day.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on February 16, 2015, 07:09:32 AM
Now that the power is back on the kids and I are going to clean the house real good. It gets pretty messed up with 18 of us here. Have to pick up my Rays today. Since I am not moving at this time we are going to set back up my tank racks in the basement. Never tried to set up 40 tanks at one time. See how that goes. Going to get back into Cory cats. Going to try and see how well I can do with the Angels also. That should take care of most of the day.

Getting them all back in place will be the chore.....luckily??? ;D...you've got some muscle hanging around to help with the heavy stuff......pics of the rays when you get em....that sounds like fun working with those....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Yes, lots of photos JR.   ;D ;D ;D

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood here.....  currently 4 ?F, with the breeze it feels Like -9 ?F

Dennis

wsantia1

2 degrees here with snow storm coming tonight. This stinks because I am scheduled to close on my new house  in a couple of weeks and there is still work that needs to be done (pouring concrete walkway) before the house is ready. >:( >:( >:(.

I won't take possession until everything is completed to my satisfaction but I also have an expiring lease on the apartment I am in. ??? >:(

Need coffee and probably a stiff drink right about now. :o ::)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 16, 2015, 07:59:25 AM
2 degrees here with snow storm coming tonight. This stinks because I am scheduled to close on my new house  in a couple of weeks and there is still work that needs to be done (pouring concrete walkway) before the house is ready. >:( >:( >:(.

I won't take possession until everything is completed to my satisfaction but I also have an expiring lease on the apartment I am in. ??? >:(

...and a nice snow blower to clear the way for them to finish up your new place.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 16, 2015, 08:25:14 AM

...and a nice snow blower to clear the way for them to finish up your new place.... ;D

No blower necessary. The HOA takes care of that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  On my way to get some blood work so had to fast. Clear liquids only.  I looked it up and black coffee is considered a clear liquid for medical purposes lol.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) Yes I had a pot. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 16, 2015, 08:32:17 AM

No blower necessary. The HOA takes care of that. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  On my way to get some blood work so had to fast. Clear liquids only.  I looked it up and black coffee is considered a clear liquid for medical purposes lol.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) Yes I had a pot. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

..but they only clean everything for the occupied houses.............not the new ones being built....you can clean up the area so they can get that walk in faster.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Beer is considered a clear liquid, too.  I asked the doctor before I had a procedure.  I didn't mind the not eating part but no beer would have been tough ;D
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 16, 2015, 10:18:25 AM

Beer is considered a clear liquid, too.  I asked the doctor before I had a procedure.  I didn't mind the not eating part but no beer would have been tough ;D

;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

errands are done, did laundry, changed fry water...sun's out  8)...time to relax...Marshall (#3 son) and Jennifer are stopping by with the G'kids in a bit....'Pagie', the youngest grand daughter (5) wanted her hair cut today, and wants to show us all.... ;D.....ah, the little girl thing moves to another level now....LOL....she's such a cutie....maybe a pic of the new 'do' later...??
Jon

Mugwump

Here's Isabel Paige (Pagie)..with her brothers Justin and Logan.... ;D

Jon

Mugwump

Justin and Logan.... ;D

Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Willie