• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 03:34:55 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 760
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 724
Total: 724

Friday, yep !

Started by Mugwump, August 01, 2014, 05:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....Jan's last day at work, coffee's just wonderful, and Manny's a demon.....what more could you ask for ???..........and it's going to be a nice day, Abby and Heidi are sweet, Junior's a peeping, Fiona's on eggs, and did I mention that it Jan's last day at work?  ;D ....now for more coffee  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
what more could you ask for...???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great for Jan.  I hope she has a wonderful last day at work. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

I bet Jan is looking forward to all the time she will get to fuss with the birds, her garden and spending time with you Jon. Mybest to both of you.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Hooray for the both of you!  You think Jan will be bringing home a gold watch today?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on August 01, 2014, 09:58:14 AM
Hooray for the both of you!  You think Jan will be bringing home a gold watch today?

LOL......no but she got to pick a gift for 15 service years.....we're getting a Canon wireless printer.. ;D

Jan was amongst the first employees when they opened up this new (then) warehouse...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Retirement Day, Jan!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Happy Retirement Jan!  You will love it!
Barb

wiggs

Thanks, all. I really enjoyed my last day at work.I had told all my bosses on Thursday, that I wasn`t going to work ,just walk around and say good-by to everyone. What were they going to do to me? Fire me?-----LOL!!! It was Officialy Jan Miller day at work and that is what I did, walk around and talked to everyone. I know that production went down but nobody cared! We had a lunchen with brats,hamburgers,  hotdogs, coleslaw,potatoe salad, and baked beans, with cake as dessert. We all pigged out on it. I did get my 15 year plaque even tho I was 15 days short of being there that long and my present of my printer, a shirt and a fleece jacket.   
Jan

PaulineMi

Sounds like a nice departure Jan.  Enjoy to the fullest this next phase in life.  :)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)