• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 03:09:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 611
Total: 611

Friday 'thorms'

Started by Mugwump, July 25, 2014, 05:51:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Coffee's good, weather's gloomy....outlook for storms/thunder/lightning.....need a refill  ;D  what's everyone doing this weekend? We're taking some bikes out to #3 son's house and seeing how they fixed up the new place....then putz'n and maybe a few garage sales, etc...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Nice and cool here. I'll be taking it easy due to issues with my spine and excruciating muscle spasms.  Tuesday it's off to get injections into the facet joints in my spine again. Wednesday I'll be dancing.   ;D  Actually it will be catching up on things around the house. I've been leaving water change hoses, extension cords and the pump spread out on the floor and that makes me crazy.  Looking forward to being able to coil and hang things up again. 
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

BallAquatics

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 25, 2014, 08:55:41 AM
I've been leaving water change hoses, extension cords and the pump spread out on the floor and that makes me crazy.

Sounds like my fish room on a good day!  Hope all goes well Pauline.

Dennis

PaulineMi

;D ;D ;D    Thanks Dennis.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

'git er done', Pauline....and get back to dancing mode  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Hope you feel much better after your injections Pauline. ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

PaulineMi

Ron Sower

I must have missed it on here.  What happened to your back Pauline?

Today was the second of our community yard sale weekend. It;s over now.  Whew...! Most of our junk is gone and people paid me to take it away...!  Woo-hoo! 

I'm redistributing fish to other tanks from one of my 54g corner tanks. I have it sold tomorrow.  When I get the other one sold I'll replace them with a 75g-125g tank.  Once the next one is sold, I'm gonna have to sell off some fish.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 26, 2014, 10:44:29 PM

Today was the second of our community yard sale weekend. It;s over now.  Whew...! Most of our junk is gone and people paid me to take it away...!  Woo-hoo! 

I'm redistributing fish to other tanks from one of my 54g corner tanks. I have it sold tomorrow.  When I get the other one sold I'll replace them with a 75g-125g tank.  Once the next one is sold, I'm gonna have to sell off some fish.

Down sizing a bit, eh? Is it because of more traveling now??
Jon

PaulineMi

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 26, 2014, 10:44:29 PM

It got old.   ;)

Mugwump

Jon

PaulineMi

8)  Im not talking. Lol.

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on July 27, 2014, 10:45:26 AM
8)  Im not talking. Lol.

Don't worry, you'll never catch me.... ;D....dirt and I, share a birthday ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Well, I'm not as old as dirt, but I'm probably one of the first kids to play in it!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Jon I think you and I share the honor of being the elders on the forum.  But you have three years on me.  ;D