• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 12:52:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 640
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 629
Total: 629

Brings a new meaning to sleeping with the fish's

Started by P4Angels, October 20, 2012, 10:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P4Angels

"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

b125killer

I would love to have a bed like that. wife would probably divorce.
Scott

P4Angels

Sorry to hear that mine is the one saying can we, can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease....
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

b125killer

she hasn't said too much about all the tanks yet. She just don't want out basement too look like Jon's. It's hard having MTS and a wife that don't share my passion for the hobby.  If I do it slowly she doesn't seem to mind.  I do have a part of the basement picked out for my fish room. I just need to get the rest of the kids stuff out of there.
Scott

Rjb3

My fish room is a little snug even after taking 18 tanks down.

LizStreithorst

I love the "lamps" in the tank and how the sticks on one lamp echo the sculpture in the room.  I love the colors.  I love the fact that it appears to give enough light to read by.  I don't like the idea of looking up and seeing only fish's private parts.  Not my idea of a turn on.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

I would LOVE a tank like that, full of discus and or angels and lots of live plants and woods, oh it would be beautiful.  But there are two places I am not allowed to put tanks, bedroom and his den, of course none in the bathrooms either.  I did just sneak a small bubble bowl of Endlers into the guest room though...
Barb

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Jo

that is so gorgeous! I would love to have that over my bed!!!!!!!!!
Jo

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

P4Angels2

I think that it would be so awesome to have fishies watching over us as we sleep!!! Although Ron I think I too would want to stay awake and watch them all night too!!!