• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 11:09:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 663
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 626
Total: 626

Thursday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 18, 2017, 06:00:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 18, 2017, 06:11:50 PM
I know, but I feel as close to being invincible as an old woman of 66 can.  I know a lot of old ladies.  I don't know one who would have even considered tackling a job like this.  Makes me feel independentng the job |^|  What I do takes donkey's years, and it's never as perfect as I would like, but I'm used to that ::)
The chickens will love it no matter what you think of it! 8)...and that's who you're building it for....right? ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

My neighbor, Jack is the one who built this building 30 years ago for his mother.  It has only been neglected.  Jack gave me the building and had it moved into place for me free of charge.  I have this thing about wanting Jack and Judy to approve of me.  I want to make it good for the chickens and I want Jack to see that I did my imperfect best to make it pretty for him to see.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 18, 2017, 07:29:00 PM
My neighbor, Jack is the one who built this building 30 years ago for his mother.  It has only been neglected.  Jack gave me the building and had it moved into place for me free of charge.  I have this thing about wanting Jack and Judy to approve of me.  I want to make it good for the chickens and I want Jack to see that I did my imperfect best to make it pretty for him to see.
|^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
So you're doing right by all of them then...! 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron