• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 05:02:34 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 642
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 515
Total: 515

Sunday coffee time, morn'n folks

Started by Mugwump, January 22, 2017, 05:08:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very good.....but a super foggy 32degs out there, we won't hit the mid 50's like yesterday, that's for sure...we will be lucky to hit 40 huh

..so it'll be a laid back, putz'n day.... |^|...fish room stuff, etc....

..didn't win Lotto last night....sheesh.....oh well, it rolled over again....

I'll take the Falcons and the Steelers.......just for grins  ;)

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...just really got a look outside......pea soup, and a good frost......rotten stuff....

..oh well, more coffee  |^|... Pot #2
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Another nice day here, high temp forecast to be in the 60's.  I'll probably just loaf today.  Youngest grandson is here.  I'll be mixing up some pancake batter soon....  he loves my pancakes!   ;)

https://youtu.be/Q_TGQ7rGL-Q

Dennis

Mugwump

Pancakes ??...I'm in !!.....sausage patties too ?...
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on January 22, 2017, 06:49:46 AM
Pancakes ??...I'm in !!.....sausage patties too ?...

Not today.

For years I used a boxed pancake mix...  about a year ago I thought, it can't be that hard to make these from scratch.  Easy peasy, and they are sooooo much better.  Just ask Jay!

Dennis

wsantia1

The coffee is great here too. Cloudy, 40s. Good day to stay in bed but I am up and ready to roll. Maybe a W/C later today?

Steelers and Packers are my picks. That means we will have a New England v. Atlanta Superbowl. New England wining the Superbowl is another bad dream for me. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Rjb3

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 22, 2017, 06:25:41 AM
Another nice day here, high temp forecast to be in the 60's.  I'll probably just loaf today.  Youngest grandson is here.  I'll be mixing up some pancake batter soon....  he loves my pancakes!   ;)

https://youtu.be/Q_TGQ7rGL-Q

Dennis

Sounds great. It'll only take us a couple of hours to get there . . . . . . . . .

BallAquatics

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 22, 2017, 07:48:34 AM
Sounds great. It'll only take us a couple of hours to get there . . . . . . . . .

I have plenty left, see you when you get here!!!   ;)

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 22, 2017, 07:55:58 AM
Quote from: Rjb3 on January 22, 2017, 07:48:34 AM

I have plenty left, see you when you get here!!!   ;)

Dennis

LOL.....

Jon

Rjb3

You want us to pick you guys up on the way?

BallAquatics

That's interesting...  a 45 rmp single with a small lp style spindle hole.

Dennis

Mugwump

...remember the plastic snap in adapters for the big hole 45's.... huh
Jon

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on January 22, 2017, 09:26:41 AM
...remember the plastic snap in adapters for the big hole 45's.... huh

Yeppers, I've still got some around although teh AR turntable has a very nice adapter that I use most of the time.....

Dennis

ilroost

I would like to see Green bay, New England super bowl. Going to be a great game between the Packers and Falcons

wsantia1

Quote from: ilroost on January 22, 2017, 12:18:17 PM
I would like to see Green bay, New England super bowl. Going to be a great game between the Packers and Falcons

Doesn't look like the Packers are going to get through. huh The Falcons. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.