• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 10:28:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,326
  • Total Topics: 18,533
  • Online today: 545
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 513
Total: 515

Fry moving...

Started by Mugwump, June 13, 2013, 07:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Somehow I have to separate all the fry in order to get them more space. I do need to cull, but not a lot....we'll just have to see what can be adjusted.....???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I moved a bunch of BN fry. I don't like to catch them it takes for ever. There all in the big grow out tank. I also gave a mess load of guppies to a co worker to free up a tank. I'm going to put the Japanese blue guppies in the 20 long and maybe re do there tank. they gave birth to another batch of guppies and need a bigger tank. The last fry are getting big. I can tell that they are male and female. Now I have ten guppies in a 2.5 gallon tank. It's time to move them.  Now if I can get my black Moscow's to breed. I think I need to get a couple more females for him. How are Your Guppies doing Jon?   
Scott

Mugwump

The Red's are breeding well, but the Black Moscow's are lagging. We lost a Black Moscow female.
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson