• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 10:13:30 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 527
Total: 527

Tis Monday coffee time..

Started by Mugwump, October 03, 2016, 05:32:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and a very, very good cup it is...MMMmmm...58deg's heading up to 70, or so....it should be a nice day to finish some outside chores...the next few days are supposed to be s little warmer...with rain back Wed/Thurs.....then the temps drop again to high's in the low/mid 60's...40's overnight...

..we'll clean out the garage next week...have a garage sale to sell things off yada yada...might sell some of the tanks out back...there are reptile folks around here that are usually on the hunt for bigger tanks...

..fish room clutter needs to be cleaned up...tossed out  huh...that's another adventure...LOL 

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee is great. I am almost through my pot. Still overcast with scattered showers projected and temps getting up to 75 today.

Some running around on the agenda. I need to drop off a box at the PO and get a haircut. At some point soon I will need to go the the optometrist to get some new glasses. Today may be the day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

WOW, Monday already.  I just lost the weekend.  Between football on Saturday and the CAFE Fall Auction Sunday...  it's gone in a flash.  Got a great deal on some 20 longs.   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

..on pot #2 here......and the motor is not starting.....perhaps another cup will help... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

First cup was good...!

...got a flat on our golf cart the other day...guess i'll change the tire out today, put the spare on it then get the leak repaired...

...put some shelves into the little room yesterday...couple days ago the old metal rack I'd moved from the shed to the little room completely collapsed leaving spices and canned goods all over the floor....smells good..!

...We've decided to expand the deck to a size which will let us entertain several couples at a time...so I'll be taking the plans to the park manager today for approval...won't have to wait on the town to approve them, as we are for the room expansion... >:(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

First 2 tanks cleaned up.  They didn't turn out too bad either.  I could still work on them to get them better, but I'm not sure if I want to put in the effort...  I didn't buy them for show tanks lol  If the seller had cleaned them up a bit he could have gotten much more for them.....  I paid .10 cents a gallon, my kind of deal.

Dennis

LizStreithorst

You lucky son of a gun.  I've been hoping that I would stumble upon a couple of used 29's for a long time.  I have stumbled upon nothing.  I was proud of my deal but your deal puts mine to shame.  I took 5 breeding age Plats, 16 assorted mediums, and my last 4 smalls into the LFS.  I had them order 2 29's for me.  They gave me a deal on the tanks, but not as good a deal as driving down the road to PetSmart and getting the tanks for $1. a gallon.  I took in $79. worth of fish.  The tanks came to $80.  I picked out a pretty Betta, and the owner called us even. 
Always move forward. Never look back.