• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 13, 2024, 08:22:11 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,342
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 613
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 607
Total: 607

Morn'n y'all.....

Started by Mugwump, January 22, 2014, 05:51:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..it's another day in the neighborhood... ;D coffee's great too.. ;D With swap coming up, I'll need to go through our supplies needed..bags, nets, air line, pump, towels, siphon, etc...I know we need more bags...then we'll need to determine if we want to use the 10 gal tanks or the 20H's...what lighting?....then check all the nuts on the 'dolly' and lube the wheels...yada yada...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

You always have a great setup Jon.  Are you taking two or three tanks?  Will you be selling any of those beautiful Pinoys?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 22, 2014, 07:20:04 AM
You always have a great setup Jon.  Are you taking two or three tanks?  Will you be selling any of those beautiful Pinoys?

Thanks Willie, I only wish they had a venue where we didn't have to haul the water...LOL...yes, we'll be bringing some of the Pinoy's and other PB's...some Koi and others...If we do two tanks, it'll be two 20H's....but it looks like three 10's right now..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Isn't this special.....Snow/ about 10 deg's (and falling)/ 25-35 mph winds....high tomorrow of about 4 deg...falling to -15 -20 deg's below zero.....got a spare room , Liz..???...LOL....
Jon

BallAquatics

It's nice here too.....  0.1 ?F / Feels Like -22 ?F with the wind chill, but hey, it's going to warm up to 8 ?F this afternoon.   ;D ;D ;D

Dennis

Rjb3

Life is good. FRENZY and Beef Heart Frenzy are cooking away. Supplies will be 100% for the swap. FRENZY Super-Max is next and I'll be all set.

Mugwump

Cool..don't forget the '40'.. ;D........
Jon