• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 02, 2024, 04:24:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,327
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 647
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 630
Total: 630

Sunday Swapday

Started by Ron Sower, October 04, 2020, 10:27:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...I'm up early this morning....Have the car packed except for the last 2 containers....i need to get some change somewhere!...oops....big forget!!!

...I hope we don't have a big mess...the shop owner told me a month ago not to limt tables and he'd make sure we had enough room...Well, I went over last night to mark the table spaces with names of vendors....we have 24 vendors (largest number ever) and 15 spaces ??? ??? ??? ...so he assured me that he'd clear stuff out last night for us! ...

...hopefully George Garcia may stop in today...if you do, George, please stop and say hi at my table...!

...have a good day, gang...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Good afternoon Ron and everyone. I hope everybody is feeling great.  I had a bad sleeping night for some reason and now I am feeling tired. The problem is that I am not very good at naps.

It is sunny and cool out and we have a few days coming up where the temps will get into the 70s. Not bad weather at all.

I just finished power washing my deck and and a concrete patio I had put in over the summer and once the patio is real dry I will seal. That will most likely be tomorrow. It's only 12 x 12 so that won't take long.

Have a great day everyone.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Good afternoon gentlemen.  I've been out in the gardens spreading manure and digging it in.  I have more to do tomorrow but not much.  After the flower beds I'll do the same to the herb garden and plant my garlic.  It was fun but my back doesn't appreciate bending.  Thank God turning the soil was easy.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi folks, it is cool and rainy here today.  I have been helping my mom, not much time for other things yet today.  I want to see some sun.  Hope you are all having a good day in your areas.
Barb