• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 03:35:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 864
Total: 864

Late Sunday/Early Monday

Started by Ron Sower, July 17, 2023, 12:58:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Hi gang!...

It's been a busy few days... I've been trading/selling fish, plants and shrimp with quite a few different people... It's been a lot of fun and I meeting new people all the time when they come to the house to pick up their beauties... I did sell off my last two discus, an orange melon and a pigeon blood, to a friend who has eight or nine of them, and his 200 gallon tank they look beautiful...

Every Sunday night now we're playing two hours of one or another card game up at the clubhouse... One of the ladies got it started where some people will teach the card game and it's become a regular and we're playing our favorites out of all of them...

Speaking of cards, a couple that we've become close to who are Paul and Tami, will be coming over tomorrow afternoon to play Samba.... In the morning I go, see my pain doctor, I'm going to see about getting another shot in the rump where the ischial bursa is being an actual PITA :D :D

Weather here is still hot, breaking 115 in Phoenix, and close to that around here... Still no monsoon rains... Maybe they won't come this year!... Looks like you guys on the East Coast area are really getting hit with a lot of crappy, hot and muggy weather... That's worse than our heat here...

Folks, I'm going on to bed now... Hope you're having a nice restful night...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Barb

Hi Ron, just lost all the long post I made here.  I will write later today  Soooo irritated now.
Barb

wsantia1

Good morning Ron, Barb and everyone. Hopefully you are all well. We are dry today but the temps will be climbing back into the 90s under a sunny skies. They say that the humidity will be going down but that hasn't happened yet.

I am currently in the process of doing a water change on my Discus tank. I think that I need to recalibrate my TDS meter because I am not comfortable with today's reading. I think that I probably will have to change the battery also. I just use that meter to get a generalidea of how my tap and old tank water is and not as an absolute reading but I need the meter to be accurate.

There won't be much to do after the WC because I am all caught up in the fishroom so I may do some house cleaning.

I wish you all a great day and I'll check on you all later.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.