• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 07:39:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 621
Total: 622

?2015.......

Started by EdKaz, March 09, 2015, 10:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdKaz

Working on a few new lines of Koi  As well as PB based Angelfish and figured  might as well jump on the naming boat/trend and  toss a few of these pictures out here as a sorta proof of orgin post..........  to help protect my investments in time and money.  :)  ;)  ;D

First up is is my ?Flamin Koi Angelfish?  Line ?2015

A two week old Youngin

Daddy Keepin an eye on the youngins

Next up is a most promising looking batch  ??The ?Orange Sunshine Line? of angelfish (also ?2015)

Than there is this ?Cerulean Sailfin?? 2015  Line

And the ?Black Blue, Wide n Stumpy Dorsal ? ? 2015 line

Than there is this pair and their youngins , not sure on these yet???maybe The ?Electric Blue?? 2015 or Just ?Patches? 2015 line?

Also have this confirmed pair?..just gonna name em ?@$$holes? ? 2015 for now, since they chowed a rather large spawn of free swimmers yesterday >:(

>:(

Mugwump

Looking good Ed....nice work...now grow em big and strong.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Great trademarked names.  ;D ;D ;D ;D  Seriously gorgeous angels and photos.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

LizStreithorst

Beating David to the punch? ;)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

EdKaz

QuoteBeating David to the punch? ;)

Whats good for the goose is good for the duck.......................or something like that ;)  ;D

Mugwump

Jon

ilroost

Nice!! I like the a@@hole angels

wsantia1

Quote from: ilroost on March 09, 2015, 09:03:18 PM
Nice!! I like the a@@hole angels

Me too. Those are great photos of some great looking fish Ed. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.