• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 03, 2024, 06:53:20 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 799
  • Online ever: 799
  • (Today at 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 562
Total: 562

Partly sunny Saturday

Started by Barb, March 06, 2021, 07:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi folks, hope the early sun here will last.  I may take a drive to the beach if it does.  Takes me about 1 hr. from my house to the sand. Might even take a walk next to the surf.  Will let you know later.
Fish are all fine here, and my 6 goldfish plus 1 Koi are coming out of their hibernation, never got ice on the pond this year, but the cold water sure made them stay at the bottom, moving very slowly.  Still too cold to feed them, maybe in a couple weeks, they have lots of algae to eat if they want to.  Have a good weekend!
Barb

wsantia1

Hey Barb and everyone. Today is basically a repeat of yesterday. Sunny, cold and windy but we have mid to upper 60s without rain in the forecast next week and I am really looking forward to it.

Barb I live about 45 minutes from Rehoboth beach and until Memorial day dogs are allowed on the beach. It sounds like a road trip for me and Kobe.

It's such a sunny day that I will have to get out of the house. I need to get a good recliner badly so since I already got my tax return a good portion of that return will go towards that.

I will look carefully and I am open to suggestions from everybody especially all of the "bad back" folks. I may have to think ahead and consider a power lift chair too. 

Have great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.