• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 18, 2024, 07:27:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 59
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 48
Total: 49

Saturday's cup...

Started by Mugwump, August 06, 2016, 06:01:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..and a very good cup it is too...MMmmm    a nice 63deg's out there, heading for upper 70's....it could be a very nice day here...

Jan's going to set up a one day garage sale to see if we can get rid of some things....and I'll be putz'n here and there...gotta make some tank room...I'll be selling off 50 fry and a bunch of BN's on Tuesday...but still would like some more space....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

It is a very good cup of coffee indeed. It's going to be a little on the steamy side today with temps going up to 90 and the dew point being in the 70s. Maybe a T-storm later on. After the last few gorgeous days I am not going to complain.  mim

I'll do some water changes and more putzing in the fishroom. My two empty tanks will be repopulated after the water changes. I also will move some snots from a 5g to a 20H. I need that 5g to harvest more snot fry.

I also I need to capture some of the baby L340s so I can drop them into a 2.5g and take pictures for my local BAP. That will be a lot harder than it sounds. They are in a lower level 29 and are extremely fast. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...I feel for ya...those lower tanks contribute to 'tank back'......

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Quote from: wsantia1 on August 06, 2016, 07:15:54 AM
I also I need to capture some of the baby L340s so I can drop them into a 2.5g and take pictures for my local BAP. That will be a lot harder than it sounds. They are in a lower level 29 and are extremely fast. huh

Try a fish trap, works really good. Cut top off a plastic soda bottle. Turn cut off end around and stick into the other piece. Put some food in and drop it in the tank. They swim in and can't swim out. Don't leave them in there too long as they will use up all the oxygen in a short time.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

What a great day !!....back inside now, stuff is all put up....grabbed burgers from Mickie 'D's....#2 son and family just left...Igor's safely back in too..

..now the last cup of the day and some serious chill'n  |^|.... ;D
Jon