• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 01:35:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 707
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 636
Total: 636

Wednesday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, March 28, 2018, 05:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...good morning  8)

...great coffee this morn'n.....delicious  |^|....36degs at the moment...we'll see mid/upper 50's for our high... |^| ...possibly a bit of rain toward evening tho..  spring is slowly arriving....I can take that better than the sudden leap to summer temps that we sometimes get ..yup |^|

..mostly the usual putz'n for us today..errands  huh....nap wfwf.....

need more of this exceptionally good coffee MMMmmmmm

brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

"I love the smell of napalm in the morning"

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..pot #2.....and another fantastic pot of coffee  |^|.......grab a cup  ;)
Jon

wsantia1

The coffee is great and I feel pretty good this morning. The weather is still pretty crappy here with temps going up into the mid 50s but cloudy with possible showers all day. Yuck!!!

Getting ready to get into my water changes so I will be in the basement for the next few hours trying to see what direction I'm going in. Want to set up a project but all of my angels appear to be on strike. huh Maybe because I stopped using live blackworms?
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...had my tea while a couple guys came by to chat on the deck and had coffee...it's a good day...!!! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 28, 2018, 08:26:40 AM
The coffee is great and I feel pretty good this morning. The weather is still pretty crappy here with temps going up into the mid 50s but cloudy with possible showers all day. Yuck!!!

Getting ready to get into my water changes so I will be in the basement for the next few hours trying to see what direction I'm going in. Want to set up a project but all of my angels appear to be on strike. huh Maybe because I stopped using live blackworms?

I decided I will take some of my breeding age angels that are doing nothing for me and drop them into a 55. Hopefully they will find new mates or get reacquainted with their current partners. I have a total of 8 (2 pairs and 4 unattached).
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 28, 2018, 05:52:48 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on March 28, 2018, 08:26:40 AM

I decided I will take some of my breeding age angels that are doing nothing for me and drop them into a 55. Hopefully they will find new mates or get reacquainted with their current partners. I have a total of 8 (2 pairs and 4 unattached).

....sounds like a plan..... |^|
Jon