• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 07:39:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 622
Total: 623

Tuesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, March 27, 2018, 04:45:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..good morning....coffee's very, very good..... |^|

..rained all night, great sleeping....48degs and we'll see low 50's for a high.....the rain should move out noon  huh... huh

The coed heads out to classes later, and it'll be a putz'n in da fish room for me.....need to do some sponge therapy  ;)

need more coffee....zzzzzz....oops brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..well......................time to feed da fish................grab some coffee...brb |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...fresh pot....grab a cup  ;D...

Jon

wsantia1

The coffee was great. Moving slowly today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on March 27, 2018, 09:29:23 AM
The coffee was great. Moving slowly today.

...watch that back bro.....
Jon

Ron Sower

...good morning, all!....

....got back from Va yesterday afternoon...got caught up on mail, fish husbandry, and the hot tub...today it's the wash and getting a rental agreement signed...

...Va was cold...even had snow one day which happened to be the day of the graveside service my brother had dictated... :'(

...we spent first half of the week with my sister and the second half with my cousin...they live on opposite sides of Richmond... also saw my uncle who is in assisted living...all good visits...!

...it is VERY good to get back here to the 70's and sunny days...!!! |^|

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..nice to see you safely back 'home'... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 27, 2018, 01:38:54 PM
... missed you guys...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :).....and we missed you, Ron.....I had to eat a whole pan of hot cinnamon rolls almost all by myself..... :D

...the brownies I shared tho.... |eat|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on March 27, 2018, 03:08:43 PM
... missed you guys...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :).....and we missed you, Ron.....I had to eat a whole pan of hot cinnamon rolls almost all by myself..... :D

...You truly fit the description of a DAWG...! :'(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on March 28, 2018, 01:51:38 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on March 27, 2018, 03:08:43 PM
... missed you guys...

...You truly fit the description of a DAWG...! :'(

... :D ;) :D
Jon