• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 11:33:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 637
Total: 637

Tuesday ?????

Started by Mugwump, March 13, 2018, 06:23:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...slept late, and just got my first coffee refill.......coffee is very, very good......MMMmmmmm

..no idea what it's like outside...but has to be better than Willie's weather  huh

..oh well............more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. Even better is that the Nor'easter missed us by about 20 miles. There was some rain during the overnight but we are drying up and it will probably be cloudy and breezy the rest of the day.

Today is a dedicated fishroom day. I have three or four tanks that are totally overwhelmed with brown algae. It is my fault because I was cultivating it for my oto's and young BN's to graze on while I'm away during the weekend. They can't keep up . lol

Off to get another cup of coffee and then to get to work.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...missed ya, huh .....cool beans.... |^|

...fed fish and finally looked outside.......27deg's and we're pretty close to today's expected highs......mid/upper 40's tomorrow as we hit a stretch of warmer weather..

....nothing on the calendar, so we'll putz around today......I'll do a few extra water changes this mon'n to try out the new pump...gonna put that bad boy through it's paces... 8)

...now where's my Wheaties.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wallace

Getting some heavy rain this morning, which is rare for us. I had to turn down the river gate. I should store some of this water... there is about 3 million gallons a day going through the back yard ditch right now. The ducks got tired of swimming against the current. The geese love the rain.
Dan