• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 08:02:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 560
Total: 560

Live Food Special

Started by Rjb3, March 15, 2013, 09:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

I'm offering a Supreme Deluxe Live food combination. One working culture each: Micro, Walter, Banana, and White worms. The cultures will be new freshly made and will provide worms in abundance soon after they settle from shipping. I will supply eight deli containers to make new cultures. I will also include Worm growing material of my own design for the small worms, a two oz. spray bottle for adding moisture to the cultures, my own White worm food, and a potting soil mix for the new White worm cultures. The beauty of growing White worms in a 16 oz deli container is the baby White worms crawl with the adults up the sides and onto the lid of the container. They are easily fed by dipping the lid into the fish tank. No need to keep Grindal worms because the baby White worms are about the same size. Kinda like a two birds with one stone type thing.

That's a dozen cultures total. All for $25 shipped. The weather is perfect for shipping worms. There's always room in the box for food samples, too.

Frank The Plumber

Nice deal. Do you think you would offer this at the up coming swaps?
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Rjb3

I could do that for you. I've never sold the Deluxe kit at the swaps before.

P4Angels

WOW hell yes we are in.  I was just telling Lori we need to get some starters going,  CAPT Bob is a "GOD"
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Mugwump

That's an awful sweet deal folks......grab em...... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson