• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 04:05:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 585
Total: 585

Salmon Veggie

Started by Mugwump, March 03, 2013, 08:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I demand that this product be packaged in Kitten proof bags!!!!!...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

It sounds like a good food that even I would eat.  What could be better than salmon and veggies? 
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

My cat knocked the Alpha-Blitz and top secret off the table that way he can share it with the dogs. Michelle is always telling me to put up the fish food.
Scott

Rjb3

Okay, Okay, kitten-proof. Got it. LOL

On the other hand . . . . . now you'll need to buy more . . . . .

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on March 03, 2013, 04:00:58 PM
Okay, Okay, kitten-proof. Got it. LOL

On the other hand . . . . . now you'll need to buy more . . . . .

LOL...I'm not sure if there's anything down there that doesn't like this food.... ;D..now to keep Manny upstairs, sheesh, he's got the taste for it now.... :o
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

greydragon

aint no such thing as kitten proof!
if my girl wants something she goes and takes it if you say NO then she will make your hand bleed(not really but she will attack you)

LizStreithorst

put it in a plastic container with a tight lid.  That should do the trick.  If that fails, keep it in the fridge in a container with a tight lid.  I'd like to see that cat that could break into that!
Always move forward. Never look back.