• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 01:23:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 552
Total: 552

Introducing

Started by Rjb3, January 11, 2013, 12:13:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rjb3

Captain Bob's newest creation. . . . . . . Alpha-Blitz.

Fry             50% Protein  22% Fat
Breeder     50%  Protein 22% Fat
Adult          45% Protein 19% Fat

The fry formula is powdered. The Breeder and Adult formulas are small granules. It floats for a long long time and sinks so slowly you almost need to line the particles up with something to see if they're really sinking. All three are enriched with natural forms of Omegas, Vitamins, Minerals, and trace Minerals.

Jdmcfast

Sounds cool do u have it available on your website yet?
Josh

Mugwump

Sounds like another winner to add to your great food line(s)....I'll see you Sunday, bright and early..... ;D

Capt'n Bob's Alpha Blitz......Capt'n Bob's Frenzy....Capt'n Bob's famous flake.....Capt'n Bob's Egg foo Yung.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

P4Angels

Sounds like we need to make an order  8)
"'I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.' ." - unknown

No tanks or fish just good friends and allot of fun...

Rjb3

Thanks all. It's not on the web site, yet. The last inventions aren't there either. Guppy Magic, Teeny Greeny, my two Salmon foods . . . . .  I really need to get on that.

These three Alpha-Blitz foods will debut at the Milwaukee swap. I'm excited.

LizStreithorst

My Discus adore your 1.5 mm Teenie Greenie.  (I like my "mispelling better than your correct spelling).  Let me know when you have it up on your site with the analysis and the ingredients.  I might be able to get the Discus people to give your foods a try.

You really need to have a chat with DanCBW about marketing.
Always move forward. Never look back.

b125killer

My rams love the Teeny Greeny and salmon veggie. All my fish have liked all your foods. I'll see you Sunday. I need to get more flake, and I wouldn't mind getting some of your new Alpha-Blitz for fry and breeders.
Scott

Rjb3

That's great. I'll see you Sunday.

Mugwump

Mine like the 'teeny greeny' too..plus, I threw some in a tank of quarter sized angels...zounds, water was churning ...they scarfed it up too...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I found out today that the rams like the  Alpha-Blitz Breeder. I had all of them at the top of the tank begging for more.
Scott