• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 01:59:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 595
Total: 595

Great Fish Foods

Started by Mugwump, October 15, 2012, 01:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

We're welcoming Capt'n Bob on board as a sponsor. I've known Bob&Gale for what seems like forever....two of the nicest folks you'll ever want to meet,know, or do business with.
Bob's foods are homemade and I swear by them. His 'Frenzy' line is just awesome for those of you with Catfish, plecos,etc........He ,also, makes some granular foods for other species.

plus folks, Bob is one of the most knowledgable people that I know concerning Catfish and Plecos.....hopefully he'll chime in and help us learn more about these amazing little creatures.

http://www.captainbobsfishtales.com/

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Capt'n Bob Has some great foods. My plecos love his Top Secret and SOS pellets. 
Scott

Mugwump

Cripes...I knew that I forgot about the pellets.....LOL.....'senior moment'
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Thanks, I'm glad to be here.