• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 05, 2024, 10:49:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 652
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 619
Total: 619

Found a great no kink hose...

Started by Mugwump, March 30, 2014, 07:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...today....doh, should have read the label more closely.....it's treated with a mold/bacteria inhibitor.....I guess it'll be my new drain hose extension, not a refill hose......watch the labels folks ;D

good news is....I needed a drain hose more than a replacement fill hose ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Anymore I just buy drinking water safe hoses in the RV section at Walmart.  Most any hose not labeled as drinking water safe will leach some type of noxious toxins into the water.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on March 30, 2014, 10:43:46 PM
Anymore I just buy drinking water safe hoses in the RV section at Walmart.  Most any hose not labeled as drinking water safe will leach some type of noxious toxins into the water.....

Dennis

I do too, Dennis...but Lowe's had one that looked good, and I just threw it in the cart...it was the underside of the label that had all the info...yada yada....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson