• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 12:29:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 770
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 766
Total: 766

Fish room

Started by ilroost, November 01, 2014, 02:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bushkill

Quote from: Mugwump on November 02, 2014, 11:46:43 AM
The minute that I throw one little tiny thing out......I'll need it.....*sigh*.....always.....

That's pretty much my case as well. I still marvel at some of the stuff I still have around. I mean YEARS! At least I manage to keep it relatively organized in those cheap plastic cabinets you see in Walmart. Doesn't make it any less crazy that I have all that stuff on the shelves and in the cabinets.............. but it looks organized!

PaulineMi

Sounds familiar.  I have a plastic cabinet, about 7' tall with shelves and doors. Then there's an OLD dresser (mine as a kid! ) with 4 drawers. Finally there are two short 2 drawer file cabinets. All of these are full.

Then there are two tank stands with storage areas and doors, some "empty" fish tanks and several plastic storage bins. Everything is totally FULL.  Of course then there are the little stacks and piles of stuff around the perimeter of the room.

All this and I don't breed my fish and only have five tanks running.  ::)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

LizStreithorst

I guess I'm not too bad, then.  I'm a thrower-outter 8)  I have a closet full of shipping supplies in my computer room and the room itself has a stack of shipping boxes in it.  Fish supplies are all tossed into a cabinet that has a 120 on the top and doors on the bottom to toss stuff in.  When I open the doors, things fall out, and finding something involves a lot of rummaging.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

There is nothing like moving to make you clean out all the fish keeping junk you don't need.  I am throwing out stuff I have had 20-35 years!!  Why in the world have I been keeping stuff I don't want anymore?  Still way more to go, but I have a good start at it.  Anyone want a used 125 in mid Feb?  Come for a winter vacation down south!  It is free.
Barb

LizStreithorst

I'd be going up North.  It is such a temptation.  If I could I would, but I can't :'(
Always move forward. Never look back.