• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 06:39:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,347
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 765
Total: 765

Fish room

Started by ilroost, November 01, 2014, 02:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilroost

Dang am i the only one who has a messy fish room?
I will clean everything up and put it all away where it belongs and it seems like in no time stuff is every where again

Mugwump

No...you are not alone... ;D  I swear that the stuff just sneaks out again after lights out...HMmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

My fish rooms almost always a mess. I clean it when i know someone is going to stop by. Other than that i don't pick up stuff. The problem is i use most of the stuff that's left out. So why put it up if I'm going to use it.
Scott

BillT

I don't consider my fish room messy. Instead, I think of it as cluttered and intensely used.

Kinda like Davey Crockett not ever being lost, just occasionally very disoriented.

b125killer

That's a great way to put it.  ;D
Scott

GraphicGr8s

My fish house is a disaster. Still have some stuff in it from when it was storage. My wife threw everything in there. Need to redo the desk and get rid of all the junk.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

LizStreithorst

My fish room has had an empty 120 sitting in the middle of the floor for the best part of a year.  It was given to me for free because it arrived at the lfs with a cracked side panel.  I fixed it 3 times and it sprung a leak after a few months each time, and I got so disgusted with it I just had to wait until I built myself up to be foiled yet again.  That time has come.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Ron Sower

I don't have a fish room, but I do have a fish closet, a fish cabinet over the utility tub sink, and outside 2 plastic fish storage cabinets. And yes, the same thing happens with all of these.  However, these days I'm  making an extreme effort to put things back when I finish with them. So far it's working. We'll just see how long before I lapse into old habits of just tossing stuff behind closed doors!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

I'm pretty anal about keeping things clean and tidy. However I have waaay too much stuff that I don't need or even use anymore. Hopefully this winter I'll clean out and get rid of most of it.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Quote from: PaulineMi on November 02, 2014, 11:16:37 AM
I'm pretty anal about keeping things clean and tidy. However I have waaay too much stuff that I don't need or even use anymore. Hopefully this winter I'll clean out and get rid of most of it.
Same here with cleaning out. Goal is to get down from 2 to 1 plastic cabinet outside! Not much, but it will help. ::)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

The minute that I throw one little tiny thing out......I'll need it.....*sigh*.....always.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 02, 2014, 07:38:34 AM
My fish room has had an empty 120 sitting in the middle of the floor for the best part of a year.

How do you sleep at night girl!!!!!   ;)

Dennis

LizStreithorst

Quote from: BallAquatics on November 02, 2014, 12:06:34 PM
My fish room has had an empty 120 sitting in the middle of the floor for the best part of a year.

It has been becoming more difficult since I figured out where I could set it up.  But if the damn thing foils me this time I'll take the sledge hammer to it.

Dennis
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on November 02, 2014, 12:14:59 PM
Quote from: BallAquatics on November 02, 2014, 12:06:34 PM

It has been becoming more difficult since I figured out where I could set it up.  But if the damn thing foils me this time I'll take the sledge hammer to it.

Dennis

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...... ;D
Jon

BallAquatics

Don't do that.  You could cut all kinds of tops and what knots from the glass.....   ::)

Dennis