• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 08:39:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 48
Total: 48

Tis Tuesday

Started by Barb, May 07, 2024, 04:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barb

Hi friends, all ok here with me.  Sat at the aquarium went well, very busy of course.  I spoke to a few thousand people.  Willie, watch out for the wasps, nasty things if they get mad.  The spray with a long reach works real well and almost instantly. I have used it.  It is supposed to rain here, sure hope it does soon, things are getting very dry.  Every day now I think may be the last for my cat Lucy, she is very thin and is doing her business outside the litterbox now. Had to throw out a rug today.  And replaced it with towels I can wash.  She is deaf and blind now.  But still eating and drinking and doesn't seem to be in pain.  But so hard on me.  You all know how it goes.  I will call Liz tonight and see how she is doing and let you know.
Barb

wsantia1

Quote from: Barb on May 07, 2024, 04:02:29 PMHi friends, all ok here with me.  Sat at the aquarium went well, very busy of course.  I spoke to a few thousand people.  Willie, watch out for the wasps, nasty things if they get mad.  The spray with a long reach works real well and almost instantly. I have used it.  It is supposed to rain here, sure hope it does soon, things are getting very dry.  Every day now I think may be the last for my cat Lucy, she is very thin and is doing her business outside the litterbox now. Had to throw out a rug today.  And replaced it with towels I can wash.  She is deaf and blind now.  But still eating and drinking and doesn't seem to be in pain.  But so hard on me.  You all know how it goes.  I will call Liz tonight and see how she is doing and let you know.
Barb

Barb, Lucy sounds like Kobe only he can see. I thought I was going to take him to the vet this morning but after his morning nap he bounced into the room wanting to play.  huh huh Good luck to you and Lucy and to me and Kobe.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.