• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 02:33:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 542
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 533
Total: 533

Back from the swap....

Started by Mugwump, November 03, 2013, 04:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

What a nice day...selling fish and talking with friends. ;D Scott went with us, so it got to be an even better day from the git/go... ;D We just about sold out, brought the rest home. Steve, Bob, Josie, Bob(GCCA), Frank, Willie, and others were in attendance. Tara didn't make it for some reason  ???...Josie sold out, and the rest of us did pretty good. Frank dropped some HB fry on us...sweet, and already expressing in their new home. Scott got some of Willie's Plats. Pics later..batteries are dead...LOL...Scott took a few too.  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Thanks Willie, Jon, and  Captain Bob.  I got some pics of Willie's plats there a little stressed out but doing good. I also got some albino long fin plecos from Jon. I couldn't get a pic of them. they went into hiding as soon as I put them in there new home. I also got some of Captain Bob's bug, I feed it to the guppies and some to the angel fry. the guppies hammered it. The fry not so much they picked at it a little, The fry are just now starting to eat flake foods.   
Scott

wsantia1

Quote from: b125killer on November 03, 2013, 06:57:07 PM
Thanks Willie, Jon, and  Captain Bob.  I got some pics of Willie's plats there a little stressed out but doing good. I also got some albino long fin plecos from Jon. I couldn't get a pic of them. they went into hiding as soon as I put them in there new home. I also got some of Captain Bob's bug, I feed it to the guppies and some to the angel fry. the guppies hammered it. The fry not so much they picked at it a little, The fry are just now starting to eat flake foods.   

It's been a long day for them in that bag.  I'm sure once they settle in they will turn into some greedy little suckers. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

"It's been a long day for them in that bag.  I'm sure once they settle in they will turn into some greedy little suckers. ;D ;D ;D"

LOL...you mean vultures.  ;D...Scott saw the Plats that we got from you eat today....whoosh, pop, pop, splash, pop, splash.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

Yes it was a long day in a bag for them. There bag was smelling a bit ripe too. There doing good, They did eat a little. I also put them in a ten gallon bare bottom tank there's not too much on the tank for them to hide behind. As soon as I make room for them the'll go into the 90 gallon.   
Scott

wsantia1

Sounds like they will be  very happy. LOL.
Willie

b125killer

Everyone is doing good today. I even got the plecos to come out of hiding.

Scott

Mugwump

Nice pic....they love their 'frenzy' and #40.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Willie

PaulineMi

Nice pictures.  That angel is very interesting looking.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

b125killer

Thanks everyone. The plats are doing great. I can't wait for them to grow and start getting the blues in.
Scott

wsantia1

They grow big and fat too. LOL ;D ;D ;D
Willie