• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 03:22:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 543
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 526
Total: 526

QC Fish Keepers 'swap'

Started by Mugwump, October 27, 2013, 05:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

What a nice day. Jan and I, fought our ills and went to the swap today. I think that we felt better the more the day wore on.... ;D...It's not a big swap, but the folks out there are so wonderful...We sold some and then scored 5 King Tiger BN's for a very super-duper good price...the all about 2+"...gorgeous things, we're pleased to say the least...We traded (5) Black veil quarter+ and $25 for them ;D...now that's a nice deal... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Congrats on the plecos Jon.  Good to hear you and Jan are feeling better.

Dennis

Mugwump

Some are a little lighter colored than others (stress?)...but they look like this pretty much...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Wow! Those are some nice looking BN's.  Glad you and Jan had a good time and feel better.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Thanks, while we're feeling a bit better.....the famous 'being sick' early evening blahs are setting in....seems we've a few more days of this crap before being able to run around too much....don't catch this junk..please...it's ugly..
Jon

b125killer

I hope you feel better soon. Nice score on the plecos.
Scott

Jdmcfast

Get to feeling better Jon! What type of pleco did u say that was? That photo does not look like a king tiger

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Josh

Mugwump

I was told that they are somewhat darker when stressed....some are much lighter....he may have been confused himself....L401's look similar....I'll look at them more closely as they settle in...if I'm lucky, a pic....either way, I'll take em.....LOL
Jon

Mugwump

OK...Looks like some are changing the color hue a bit...not quite a total black/white...but more like this....

Jon

Jdmcfast

Ya now that looks more like a king tiger could be either L066 or L333

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Josh