• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 04:08:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,328
  • Total Topics: 18,534
  • Online today: 615
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 584
Total: 584

Thursday

Started by Mugwump, February 21, 2019, 09:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..a cold sunny day to do things inside.......yes, I'm ready for spring  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...I talked with a fish buddy up in Sedona yesterday and he said they are supposed to receive the worst snowstorm in written history there today...I'm glad that's way north of here by a couple hours and in higher elevation...4,500'....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 21, 2019, 09:21:22 AM
...I talked with a fish buddy up in Sedona yesterday and he said they are supposed to receive the worst snowstorm in written history there today...I'm glad that's way north of here by a couple hours and in higher elevation...4,500'....

....severe weather is happening in many a local that hasn't experienced it before........hope your friend is prepared.. huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 21, 2019, 09:10:14 AM
..a cold sunny day to do things inside.......yes, I'm ready for spring  :)

It  won't be long now. |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on February 21, 2019, 09:35:14 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower jlink=topic=14814.msg109536#msg109536 date=1550762482

....severe weather is happening in many a local tGhat hasn't experienced it before........hope your friend is prepared.. huh
..he is...just got a pic...7-8" already... :P
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 21, 2019, 11:11:47 AM

....severe weather is happening in many a local tGhat hasn't experienced it before........hope your friend is prepared.. huh

in the day......spent many a long weekend up above Lake Arrowhead at Big Bear when one of those nice big snow storms dumped feet of snow....we had a blast cross country skiing, skiing, and snowmobiling....what a blast !11
Jon

Mugwump

...water changes done....now just chill'n and smelling the pot roast cooking  ;D
Jon

Mugwump

,,,aahhh...the end of a nice day... |^|

...hoping everyone had a nice day too  |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Iw was a beautiful day. It was near 60 and all of the snow melted. I was out in it most of the day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on February 21, 2019, 11:11:47 AM

...this morning's pic from Sedona showed 16 inches and it's still snowing....! |brr| |brr| |brr|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron