• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 07, 2024, 02:27:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,330
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 395
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 318
Total: 318

PB Smokey ghost/Pinoy clown fry pics

Started by Mugwump, December 22, 2013, 03:52:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

I was down seeing what I could get as far as decent pics of these fry. This spawn will be hard to part with...trust me.....my pics could never do them the justice that I feel they deserve....they make me pop buttons...bragging, you bet.. ;D.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..more...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..more..zoom in on the 1st pic...I really think this is a Pinoy Leopard..the flash washed the smokey out some...

Jon

Mugwump

...more...(smokey pariaba, lower left)

Jon

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

another veil....Pinoy Zebra from this angle....upper left one of Frank's Blue half blacks
Jon

b125killer

Scott

PaulineMi

Holy cow and WOW!!!!  Those are definitely stunners.  You have a right to be proud of them.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

wsantia1

Those are stunningly beautiful Jon.  I know I saw them the last time I was there but they have gotten so much better.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Thanks folks, and Willie hit the nail on the head...these phenotypes just get better with age...it's tough choosing my keepers, and I can't keep them all.....darn it... ;D
Jon

b125killer

Scott

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Looks like you'll need to expand to the upstairs. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on December 22, 2013, 08:15:36 PM
Looks like you'll need to expand to the upstairs. ;D ;D ;D

I'll get in trouble doing that....LOL....My 'keepers' will do fine.... ;D
Jon

wsantia1

Willie