• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 04, 2024, 11:03:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,329
  • Total Topics: 18,535
  • Online today: 636
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 586
Total: 586

Tuesday eats...

Started by Mugwump, February 21, 2017, 03:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...tonight it's BLT's....pork and beans....chips.......can't wait..MMMMmmmm
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Chicken breasts covered with green pepper slices and pasta sauce, it just went into the oven.  Along with some frozen mixed vegetables.  I don't eat nearly enough vegetables.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wsantia1

Corned beef & cabbage made by my neighbor. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Crab cakes, seafood gumbo, a tossed salad, and jalapeno bread.  No, I didn't cook all that.  My new old lady invited me when I called and asked if I could stop buy with a small gift for her and to clip the nails of her outside dog.  She sent me home with all the leftovers, a 8 thick slices of ham, some shrimp and grits which I was told to give to the dogs if I don't like, and a container of her home made curry.  I felt guilty, but she said that her husband liked me because their dogs were always happy to see me and gave me kisses and that she liked me too, and that if I didn't take the food it would go to waste huh

She tried to offend me by trying to pay me for the nail trim.  This will be hard on her but I never let a good deed go unpunished.   She will not be charged for grooming for as long as she lives. 
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on February 21, 2017, 05:15:27 PM
Crab cakes, seafood gumbo, a tossed salad, and jalapeno bread.  No, I didn't cook all that.  My new old lady invited me when I called and asked if I could stop buy with a small gift for her and to clip the nails of her outside dog.  She sent me home with all the leftovers, a 8 thick slices of ham, some shrimp and grits which I was told to give to the dogs if I don't like, and a container of her home made curry.  I felt guilty, but she said that her husband liked me because their dogs were always happy to see me and gave me kisses and that she liked me too, and that if I didn't take the food it would go to waste huh

She tried to offend me by trying to pay me for the nail trim.  This will be hard on her but I never let a good deed go unpunished.   She will not be charged for grooming for as long as she lives.

She sounds like my kind of gal....... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Barb

I made and enjoyed some homemade veg, soup with spicy sausage in it instead of my usual beef.
Barb

BallAquatics

Fried taters and hot dogs.....

Dennis

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron