• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 07:39:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 537
Total: 537

Ducky

Started by Ron Sower, January 26, 2016, 03:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

Well, I advertised Ducky for sale 3 days ago and had a lot of interest in him. Today a guy came with money. I hate to part with him, but we only used it once last season and he still has some things that need to be fixed and I just don't have time, strength or money enough to take care of him properly. A nice guy who takes care of his handicapped brother is going to take him, fix him up and take weekend trips to get some personal time with his wife, so I think he's going to a good home. I showed him all the problems and the fellow is not going to be surprised like we were with fixes that need to be done. I feel good about it.

I sure enjoyed my time with Ducky. Hope he did as well!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Sounds good, Ron.  Now to get Fishmobile back home.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...sounds good, Ron.......at least you got some fun out of it... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.