• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 09:50:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 536
Total: 536

Sunday's coffee...

Started by Mugwump, January 24, 2016, 05:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...coffee's very good.......I think that I'll gave another cup....yup

A bit warmer today and it's supposed to reach the 40's by the end of the week..best part....and sunny too ;D

..some water changes this morn'n...then I might watch some football.... huh....I like Peyton.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.......just think'n about getting started.......maybe.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Yes coffee is very, very good. The sun is shining and the winds have died down so it looks like it will be a great day, until night fall when the melted snow will refreeze into a sheet of ice.

Waiting for the cleanup crew to come and do their thing. I think they will need to pay extra attention to my lot which got the brunt of the snow due to the wind directing it right here.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

...I'm sure there will be a lot of folks trying to dig out in the NE....that melting/refreezing junk stinks.....I found an ice melt that works well to keep it at a minimum...
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 24, 2016, 06:53:05 AM
...I'm sure there will be a lot of folks trying to dig out in the NE....that melting/refreezing junk stinks.....I found an ice melt that works well to keep it at a minimum...

I was gently reminded yesterday to let the contractors do their jobs. They told me that they would not be responsible should I do something to injure myself or the property. I got that messaging after I complained that I had to shovel my own walkway. huh
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 24, 2016, 07:06:53 AM

I was gently reminded yesterday to let the contractors do their jobs. They told me that they would not be responsible should I do something to injure myself or the property. I got that messaging after I complained that I had to shovel my own walkway. huh

....really??....I hope you gently reminded them to get it done then....LOL    I couldn't live in a community with 'Associations'....they's drive me nuts....or vice versa  |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 24, 2016, 07:18:20 AM

....really??....I hope you gently reminded them to get it done then....LOL    I couldn't live in a community with 'Associations'....they's drive me nuts....or vice versa  |^|

I agree they suck. Don't be surprised if I post a picture of this plce with a for sale sign on it soon. This place is sold out and plenty of folks are still driving by here looking. After the sales agent leaves the prices should go up. The last folks that moved in here paid about 40K more for the same model I have.
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 24, 2016, 07:22:14 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 24, 2016, 07:18:20 AM

I agree they suck. Don't be surprised if I post a picture of this place with a for sale sign on it soon. This place is sold out and plenty of folks are still driving by here looking. After the sales agent leaves the prices should go up. The last folks that moved in here paid about 40K more for the same model I have.

Grab the cash and go.... |^|   any older sections of the town with decent priced property?
Jon

LizStreithorst

I wouldn't be able to handle that either, Willie.  Tell me what I'm allowed to do on my own property?  I don't think so.  Screw 'em.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

It will go up to the mid 50's today.  Warm enough to wash The Beast.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 24, 2016, 08:55:20 AM

....and fire up the 'barbie' too.... |^|
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 24, 2016, 08:43:21 AM

I pay a monthly fee for them to that stuff tho so as long as they do their job I'm good. It was rough on those folks working out in those elements all day so I'm in a more forgiving mood this morning. This setup still sucks.
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 24, 2016, 09:11:40 AM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 24, 2016, 08:55:20 AM

....and fire up the 'barbie' too.... |^|

+1
Willie

wsantia1

Well I got my last two 55s on the double stand. The top tanks will bet set up first with a sand substrate. |^| I'll  figure out later what I will do with the bottom stand. mim

I still have a real 30g tank in the garage. If i can squeese it in I will set than one up as a guppy (Jon's) tank. |^| |^| |^|

In an ideal world I would have every tank at between waist and eye level. 2c2
Willie