• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 12:23:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 530
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 525
Total: 525

Sat. wake up coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 23, 2016, 06:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....buried yet?.....it should be letting up by you a bit ?...as it moves north........or are the wrap around winds getting you too?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 23, 2016, 03:22:39 PM
....buried yet?.....it should be letting up by you a bit ?...as it moves north........or are the wrap around winds getting you too?

Yes we are now getting hit with the wrap around winds pulling it back in. I said screw it and did some water changes. It's supposed to end around midnight here. They have so many people stuck on the roads. I guess they did not pay attention to the news.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 23, 2016, 03:45:48 PM

Yes we are now getting hit with the wrap around winds pulling it back in. I said screw it and did some water changes. It's supposed to end around midnight here. They have so many people stuck on the roads. I guess they did not pay attention to the news.

,,you're too kind....I'll say it....they're stupid....and likely have such high egos, that the storm couldn't possibly affect them.....idiots...sadder yet, we'll leave the world in their hands after we're gone.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..."the storm"...from the space station..

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 23, 2016, 04:35:03 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 23, 2016, 03:45:48 PM

,,you're too kind....I'll say it....they're stupid....and likely have such high egos, that the storm couldn't possibly affect them.....idiots...sadder yet, we'll leave the world in their hands after we're gone.....

I did quite a bit of shoveling and then I did my water changes. Now my back is starting to hurt so I'll skip setting up that 55 today. I think I am going to medicate w!w tonight. I know I am going to be hurting more tomorrow so I'll save my prescription stuff for then since I'm running low. huh
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on January 23, 2016, 04:42:42 PM

Pretty good coverage there. The snow is slowing down. We may get another 2 inches or so but those winds are brutal and will cause more drifting. >:(
Willie

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 23, 2016, 04:45:27 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on January 23, 2016, 04:42:42 PM

Pretty good coverage there. The snow is slowing down. We may get another 2 inches or so but those winds are brutal and will cause more drifting. >:(

Correction. 1 to 2 inches per hour until it ends. huh
Willie

Mugwump

....just roll over in the morn'n.....it'll all still be there when ya wake up....LOL....
Jon