• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 07:32:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 537
Total: 537

Wednesday's good coffee...

Started by Mugwump, January 20, 2016, 05:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is wonderful this morn'n.......MMMmmmmmmm

..snowed last night, not much tho.....errands this morn'n...then fish room putz'n....maybe a nap  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.....seems like more snow than I'd thought......plows are out doing the streets... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Pot 1 going down really good. Warmer today with less wind than yesterday but.....up two two feet projected starting Friday afternoon through Saturday evening. I guess I better go food shopping later today. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Up early today...can't go back to sleep.  So coffee's gonna wake me all the way up.

We have the carpenter handyman here this week working on refinishing a wall in the family room. We'll paint it today and later move the tank over there. It's all part of remodeling this house.  He's almost finished opening up the ceiling to let the light in from the new skylights that were installed when we had the new roof put on before the end of the year.

I keep telling myself....this is going to end someday!  It is looking nice though.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on January 20, 2016, 08:47:51 AM
Up early today...can't go back to sleep.  So coffee's gonna wake me all the way up.

We have the carpenter handyman here this week working on refinishing a wall in the family room. We'll paint it today and later move the tank over there. It's all part of remodeling this house.  He's almost finished opening up the ceiling to let the light in from the new skylights that were installed when we had the new roof put on before the end of the year.

I keep telling myself....this is going to end someday!  It is looking nice though.

I like sky lights....are yours tinted....?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on January 20, 2016, 09:01:53 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on January 20, 2016, 08:47:51 AM

I like sky lights....are yours tinted....?

No. They are double glass constructed though. It's always so dark in that room due to the home's positioning on the lot, that we want as much light all the time in there ( well, not at night of course..!)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on January 20, 2016, 06:51:57 AM
.....up two two feet projected starting Friday afternoon through Saturday evening.

Here's Jon next week.....

https://www.facebook.com/AgroMachinery.AgM/videos/820427138068216/

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 20, 2016, 11:57:27 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on January 20, 2016, 06:51:57 AM
.....up two two feet projected starting Friday afternoon through Saturday evening.

Here's Jon next week.....

https://www.facebook.com/AgroMachinery.AgM/videos/820427138068216/

Dennis

Dang!!...that's some rig... |^|...wish that I had one, I could make some $$$'s for sure when a big one hits.....

Errands done...groceries put away.....now to relax... |^|
Jon