• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 12:46:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 561
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 535
Total: 535

Monday's coffee

Started by Mugwump, January 18, 2016, 05:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is very good this morn'n....about -7 below out there now....wind chills?....you bet..brrrrrr

Inside stuff to putz with around here today....tho I guess that I should start the Tahoe later...it's sitting in the cold..

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Coffee is very good and it is very cold. It is 19 degrees but the 30 mph wind gust make it feel a lot colder. Especially when I had to walk the dog in the darkness.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quite nippy here too.  Currently 1.7?F going up to 9?F for the high today.  Been up since around 4:00am.  Way too much coffee consumed already.  LOL

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 18, 2016, 06:17:29 AM
Quite nippy here too.  Currently 1.7?F going up to 9?F for the high today.  Been up since around 4:00am.  Way too much coffee consumed already.  LOL

Dennis

...pot #2 here..........coffee is good  |^|  I've even semi-started my morn'n routine... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Enjoying cup #1 of my welcome back to below zero Wisconsin coffee.

Mugwump

Quote from: Rjb3 on January 18, 2016, 06:55:25 AM
Enjoying cup #1 of my welcome back to below zero Wisconsin coffee.

..quite a contrast isn't it ?.........stay warm..
Jon

Rjb3

Yup. From 65 morning temp to -5. What a wake up.

Mugwump

...just ran a quick errand....brrrr...but the sun is out now anyway...still -3 below headed for a balmy 6deg's....LOL
Jon