• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 05:04:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 340
Total: 340

Tuesday's coffee...snowing...

Started by Mugwump, February 17, 2015, 06:07:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...outside and 16 degrees...the coffee is so good tho that I don't even care about it... ;D   it's supposed to get a whole lot colder over the next few days too.....really frigid junk...good pot roast cooking days.. ;D     
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Clear and cool here 1?F.  Lazy day, battling with some flu virus.  PJ day for sure, a bit of web work, work on club newsletter, maybe some water changes.....

Dennis

GraphicGr8s

It's in the high 60s right now with a high temp in the 70s. Rain today then a freeze is coming by Friday. Sunday back in the high 70s low 80s. Go figure.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

wsantia1

Snow stopped. 14 degrees right now but there is no wind so it doesn't feel too bad.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

The Tahoe looks like someone threw a bunch of snow and ice on it...then quick froze it....wonder if I can even get the doors open....??
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

GraphicGr8s

Quote from: Mugwump on February 17, 2015, 08:01:23 AM
The Tahoe looks like someone threw a bunch of snow and ice on it...then quick froze it....wonder if I can even get the doors open....??

It's a Chevy of course you can.

In July.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were

wsantia1

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 17, 2015, 07:45:25 AM
Snow stopped. 14 degrees right now but there is no wind so it doesn't feel too bad.

The maintenance crew did a superb job on the snow. I am glad I watched them. ;D Now for more coffee. ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on February 17, 2015, 09:52:44 AM
Quote from: wsantia1 on February 17, 2015, 07:45:25 AM

The maintenance crew did a superb job on the snow. I am glad I watched them. ;D Now for more coffee. ;D ;D ;D

LOL.....better than TV. huh?.. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

61 and sunny here in the Seattle area! We've had some old February warm temp records broken here in the past couple weeks. No snowpack in the mountains tho...could be tough summer for water.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron