• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 12:05:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,335
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 357
Total: 358

up early Sun coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 15, 2015, 02:52:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....about to start the second pot....and the coffee is so good...MMmmmm.....sleeping, not so good...woke up, and just got up....I can see a nap later today for sure..... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

I was supposed to return home from Florida yesterday. While at the airport we were advised that weather conditions in Grand Rapids MI made it likely we'd be re-routed to Appleton  WI. We'd stay there until conditions at Grand Rapids improved. Passengers would fly out of WI as seats on connecting flights became available. No thanks. I took the offer to change my itinerary.

I was able to get a flight for Tuesday to return home. Allegiant has no Monday flights for Michigan/Florida trips. I hope the extreme cold and high winds haven't caused a power outage.....
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on February 15, 2015, 04:09:46 AM
I was supposed to return home from Florida yesterday. While at the airport we were advised that weather conditions in Grand Rapids MI made it likely we'd be re-routed to Appleton  WI. We'd stay there until conditions at Grand Rapids improved. Passengers would fly out of WI as seats on connecting flights became available. No thanks. I took the offer to change my itinerary.

I was able to get a flight for Tuesday to return home. Allegiant has no Monday flights for Michigan/Florida trips. I hope the extreme cold and high winds haven't caused a power outage.....

It's pretty cold this morn'n, but not quite as cold as predicted. Winds have died down a bit too. It's still 3-4 below tho. No power issues in this area. It'll be a cold week ahead...but spring is near.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

That nap came sooner than I thought it would.... ;D...got an hour anyway...
Jon

GraphicGr8s

Twas darn cold here too. But the daytime shaped up well. Watching cartoons with the wee one and at 3 will go and burn the weeds out of the garden and get the lettuce planted.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were