• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 04:42:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 325
Total: 325

Wednesday's delicious coffee

Started by Mugwump, February 11, 2015, 04:11:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and boy is it good....MMMMmmmmm   A little cold snap here, it's headed below zero again....so we're going to kick back and relax...maybe a little putz'n, and a few water changes today..??  perhaps a bit of reading?....or a good old nap.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Partly sunny (or is it partly cloudy. ???) today with temps near 40.  Temps take a drastic dive tonight tho. ::). Coffee real good today. Almost finished the whole pot. Not doing 2nd pots anymore. Not good for my BP. lol :o 8)
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

LOL....working on the 2nd pot.........
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..errands..errands..errands.....blah....last one coming up tho....we're almost out of cereal...I have to have my Wheaties ya know...?  ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

I wasn't up too late after the meeting last night. At the auction I picked up about 7 species of new plants, and 6 Aspidoras pauciradiatus. The little cats are doing what I bought them to do. I needed dithers for the 14 ember tetras that are just hanging under some plants all day. They are all out tonight! Woo-Hoo!

The last few weeks I've been uploading almost 2 years of plant species that I've cultivated and multiplied. As a result I received several certificates for levels of accomplishment. They included the highest one..Master Aquatic Horticulturist. Now I'm going to go through the program a second time.

This morning, after coffee with Miss Lucy, I got all the plants into tanks....Just in time to go to my Pain/Torture session! Then I mailed off some plants to a fellow north of here. Headed home in time to meet a fff (fellow fishy friend) to give him some fish I brought him from the meeting. Then tonight we had a BOD meeting for the homeowner association here in the 'hood.

Now I'm just kicking back, watching a recorded NCIS episode and my tanks and catching up with you guys and your activities today....!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron