• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 02:50:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,335
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 577
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 563
Total: 563

Mon. Coffee...

Started by Mugwump, February 09, 2015, 02:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...is really good...but why am I up at this time of the morn'n ??? ..... ???
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

It's too early to be up. If i didn't have to work, i would be in bed. I'm going to need more coffee.
Scott

wsantia1

Much better start for me than yesterday. ;D That first cup is the best. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

JR

Going with oldest daughter for a MRI and a CT scan. Hope it is not as bad as I think. Have to be at the hospital at 8 am
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Well, I went for more coffee, but, somehow, just got back in bed again.....boy, I needed that sleep... and guess what?.... ;D..coffee's really good this time too, like another first cup of the morn'n.... ;D

JR...are the tests for you or your daughter??....either way, I hope they come out fine..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

JR....do keep us posted. And as Jon asked...which one of you require the tests?  My son just called me a little while ago as he was leaving the ER. He may be in the first stages of the spine issues his Dad and I suffer. He lives alone in PA and I'm in Michigan. Not what a Mom wants to hear with that distance between us.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

My Daughter. She has at least stage 2 cervical cancer. Till all the test are in want know were it is at. Maybe more than stage 2. We found out 2 weeks ago.

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on February 09, 2015, 08:09:56 PM
My Daughter. She has at least stage 2 cervical cancer. Till all the test are in want know were it is at. Maybe more than stage 2. We found out 2 weeks ago.

Ouch, I really hope they are wrong....Our prayers go out for you both....
Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on February 09, 2015, 08:13:24 PM
Quote from: JR on February 09, 2015, 08:09:56 PM

Ouch, I really hope they're are wrong....Our prayers go out for you both....

Sorry to hear that JR. Prayers here too...
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

b125killer

Sorry to hear that JR. Prayers to you and your daughter.
Scott

PaulineMi

So sorry to hear about your daughter. Will be praying for you and her.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

JR

ilroost

Praying for your daughter and you JR

Ron Sower

JR, this is though to hear for any of us that have daughters. I'm with all the others here and wish her the best and trust that the docs can do great things for her. Wishing you both a lot of success with this issue.
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron