• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 08:43:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 185
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 81
Total: 81

TGIF coffee...

Started by Mugwump, February 06, 2015, 06:21:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....good coffee this morn'n....most excellent even...MMMmmmmm....moving about 50-60 angels out today/tomorrow.....thinning and clearing tank space.....the weather will be warming over the next few days, nice... ;D  I've noticed more daylight in the evenings now...a sign that spring is not far off..
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wiggs

Spring.... Did you say spring.. Yaaaa!   Here comes the Spring....  Here comes the Spring....  Yep,Yep,  Can`t wait to get outside and play with my flowers and Veggie gardens.   ;D  ;D  ;D

Jan

Mugwump

Quote from: wiggs on February 06, 2015, 06:54:07 AM
Spring.... Did you say spring.. Yaaaa!   Here comes the Spring....  Here comes the Spring....  Yep,Yep,  Can`t wait to get outside and play with my flowers and Veggie gardens.   ;D  ;D  ;D

I'm with ya there.... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Me too!!!!!  My sister mentioned the evening daylight. This morning I noticed some faint lighting earlier in the morning. Makes one itchy to get out into the yard.....  8)
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Ron Sower

Our weather is spring-like right now. 57 today, and I walked the dog last night while I wore just my long sleeve shirt! It makes me wonder if we're going to get a really cold snap like we did last year......

Oh well. My coffee was great today too!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron