• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 19, 2024, 06:48:29 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,357
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 52
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 49
Total: 50

Spawns

Started by JR, February 04, 2015, 06:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JR

Did not known what I was getting into when I rescued the 3 silver angels. They spawned  the first week I got them. Put the pair in there own tank. Every thing was good. Saved 2 dozen of there fry. Bought the other silver a buddy. Now they have fry. Set them up a tank last night with there fry. I did not even see any eggs with these guys. Now I have dozens of angels. Glad I bought them 30 tall. How long should I keep the little ones wit there parents.
Any Day Above Ground Is A Good Day

Mugwump

Quote from: JR on February 04, 2015, 06:46:59 AM
Did not known what I was getting into when I rescued the 3 silver angels. They spawned  the first week I got them. Put the pair in there own tank. Every thing was good. Saved 2 dozen of there fry. Bought the other silver a buddy. Now they have fry. Set them up a tank last night with there fry. I did not even see any eggs with these guys. Now I have dozens of angels. Glad I bought them 30 tall. How long should I keep the little ones wit there parents.

If they're just a few, you can keep them there til 'pea' or bigger....if doing good water changes and keeping the fry well fed, so they don't start nibbling on the parents, etc...you could combine the spawns too....face it, you need more tanks...LOLOLOLOLOL  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson