• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 07:46:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 721
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 726
Total: 726

Pictures

Started by JC, September 18, 2014, 02:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JC

What's the easiest way to post pics here??

Mugwump

Quote from: JC on September 18, 2014, 02:23:19 PM
What's the easiest way to post pics here??

use the attachment function and upload from your pc.....You may need to resize them tho....I use

https://imageresizer.codeplex.com/ ....works like a dream with just a right click  ;D...and the 'medium' works swell...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

This is a picture test

Mugwump

Ah yes..........'photobucket' type storage sites are another way... ;D.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

JC

Not sure how to resize it though. But at least I know how to get a pic posted

Mugwump

Did you load the resizer??....if so, right click and select 'resize'.....it'll make another pic with fewer pixels, etc....then you can use the 'attachment' function as well..... ;D....either/or....and quicker than uploading the pic yada yada....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on September 18, 2014, 04:58:58 PM
Did you load the resizer??....if so, right click and select 'resize'.....it'll make another pic with fewer pixels, etc....then you can use the 'attachment' function as well..... ;D....either/or....and quicker than uploading the pic yada yada....
I downloaded it, and it is going to save me hours of time in posting my photos to the MLS. What I was doing before required doing each photo individually and that was taking forever. I just used it on my last group that I did and
BAM! it was done and over with in minutes...!  So I reloaded them into that listing.  I guess that's enough work for today..!  8)

BTW it showed up as Photorazor when I downloaded it. Is that the same one?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on September 18, 2014, 05:17:07 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on September 18, 2014, 04:58:58 PM
I downloaded it, and it is going to save me hours of time in posting my photos to the MLS. What I was doing before required doing each photo individually and that was taking forever. I just used it on my last group that I did and
BAM! it was done and over with in minutes...!  So I reloaded them into that listing.  I guess that's enough work for today..!  8)

BTW it showed up as Photorazor when I downloaded it. Is that the same one?

It's the same one as the Win 'power tools' had...same menu and all....handy little proggie.... ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Just now used it again to upload photos to the MLS! Fantastic! Thanks!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron