• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 01:25:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 543
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 527
Total: 527

Wet Thursday

Started by wsantia1, August 13, 2020, 10:40:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wsantia1

Good morning everyone. After we got an all afternoon T-Storm yesterday to day we are following up more T-Storms just in case the ground is not wet enough. They say this will be the weather pattern all weekend.

I just finished my water changes on all tanks except the 150. That will get done tomorrow. After lunch I will finish cleaning up the house. I started yesterday but I kept getting sidetracked. huh

Have a great day everyone.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Sounds like we both have the same weather Willie.

A customer stopped by yesterday to check on me because she couldn't contact me by phone.  I wondered when that would start happening.  She was supposed to bring her dog between 9 and 10.  She can't contact me if she's running late or if something came up keeping her from coming.  I have nothing else to do so I'm just hanging around waiting.

If the Phone Surgeon doesn't contact me by email about my phone I'll run up and borrow Judy's phone again so I can call them and ask about it.  Being phoneless is no fun.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Barb

Hi Willie and Liz, wonder where Ron has been lately?  It was to be 114 in Phoenix today.  Hope he hasn't melted away...
Hot and a bit of rain today here.  Another busy day for me today, and I am tired.  May go to bed extra early tonight.  This is a hard week.  Liz, call me when you can.
Barb

LizStreithorst

Barb, let me tell you the news.  I called about my phone.  The screen came in yesterday.  They put it in the phone and it didn't work.  It was defective from the factory.  It'll be next week before I have it back.  As they say down south, Don't that beat all?
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Wow Barb and Liz. Barb get that rest. You surely need it. Liz sorry about that phone screen. I hope they can get that in sooner for you.

Ron I hope all is well with you.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...sorry friends...I'm okay...still kicking and causing havoc where I can! :D

...I've been getting more sleep and enjoying it....I've had to set up a bunch of Dr. appts  and then go to them...finally went to one to get my MJ medical card...Lucy and I discussed it a lot and she says if you can get some relief go get it...so...now I just wait for the state to send it to me...

... I posted a few plants on Planted Tank Quick Auctions and the bid winner was my friend here that I got them from!...I called to tell him he's crazy!...he knew I got them from him...was trying to raise the bid price for me...did it too late and got stuck with them :P :P :P...I'm not going to sell them to him though...I'll give them back if he really wants them....they are Buces and I have a hard time growing them...I have too much light...

...Lucy has been spending a lot of time making cards in her craft room...she got a new set of cutting dies and stamps...she's really got some pretty stuff she's making....

...got the word today from our heavy weight sponsor LFS that we can have a swap meet at their new location before they open it up to the public... Way cool...excited now!    |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron