• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 12, 2024, 03:13:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 543
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 531
Total: 531

Sunday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, May 26, 2019, 05:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...just getting up and going.....kinda.....coffee is good  |^|

brb...

....dark out there...mid 60's...and a thorm at the doorstep....might see 70 later... huh

...need to wake up ...more coffee....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Morning all.  I feel much better than I thought I would this morning.  Nothing like a good night sleep for my bad back.  Think I'll wash and wax the Peamite today.  I cleaned the inside last week.  Not much to do after that but clean house, but it's not to bad so it won't take me forever.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..morn'n Liz.....I need to clean up the Tahoe too....needs a good vacuuming and the windows need a good cleaning too....besides a good hand wash....but that won't be happening until
all this rain lets up..... wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Great coffee here. It is 75 degrees now with plenty of sunshine pushing the temps to 90. T-Storms rolling in this evening. We had T-Storms overnight but somehow I slept right through it.

My RAV 4 needs a good cleaning too.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

The Peamite absolutely glows.  The job wore me out more than I expected.  She was filthy.  Even the washing took longer than I thought.  I did the wax on and wax off by hand.  Then I went over her with the final buff with the buffing machine.  I guess a good night of rest wasn't enough.  I'm walking all bent to the right. 

I do have a customer tomorrow but she kind of a friend/customer so I can get by with a good sweeping vacuuming and dusting to satisfy her.  All I have left that must be done is WC which is easy peasy with just 7 tanks to do.  I believe I'll w!w now and then take a little nap.  Anyone who says I didn't earn a nap is itchin' for a fight;)
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 26, 2019, 02:12:17 PM
The Peamite absolutely glows.  The job wore me out more than I expected.  She was filthy.  Even the washing took longer than I thought.  I did the wax on and wax off by hand.  Then I went over her with the final buff with the buffing machine.  I guess a good night of rest wasn't enough.  I'm walking all bent to the right. 

I do have a customer tomorrow but she kind of a friend/customer so I can get by with a good sweeping vacuuming and dusting to satisfy her.  All I have left that must be done is WC which is easy peasy with just 7 tanks to do.  I believe I'll w!w now and then take a little nap.  Anyone who says I didn't earn a nap is itchin' for a fight;)

..enjoy your nap, you deserve one.... w!w |^| w!w
Jon