• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 11, 2024, 04:45:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,341
  • Total Topics: 18,539
  • Online today: 542
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 522
Total: 522

Wednesday coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 24, 2017, 05:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very good...MMmmm... |^|

..currently, it's 54deg's and we might hit the low 60's.. huh...rain?....likely,yep....

Fish room things this morn'n...water changes, etc....a bit of sponge cleaning, and changing some filter floss....

....need more coffee.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great the weather is not. Rained all night and will be cloudy and in the low 60s all day. Rain tonight.

Almost all finished with my move. Just need to vacuum the basement and garage and that's it. Will still have to go back on Thursday and Friday to take out the trash and bring the trash cans back in. Then the fun begins when I start getting the new place to my liking.

Still don't have cable or internet (except a pay as you go hot spot) but can't say I'm missing it. Free TV is great. I just wish I had a few more stations and didn't have to adjust the antenna so often. I do live about 60 miles from the TV towers and that's the limit of my indoor antenna. Lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..we just have a roof antenna and Netflix........the antenna is adequate..but not great....

It's good enough tho that we don't miss the satellite .... |^|...and save those $$$'s now.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Tony44

I have cable but also have a fire stick works great get everything for free but  only on one tv I pay for basic cable for rest
RIGHT TURN CLYDE

Mugwump

Quote from: Tony44 on May 24, 2017, 06:27:11 AM
I have cable but also have a fire stick works great get everything for free but  only on one tv I pay for basic cable for rest

Jon

Tony44

That's it even get pay per view
RIGHT TURN CLYDE