• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 17, 2024, 07:20:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,355
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 232
  • Online ever: 930
  • (May 15, 2024, 03:08:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159

i hate not wanting to go to sleep

Started by greydragon, August 17, 2017, 10:32:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greydragon

I hate it when i am afraid to go to sleep last night i had a REALLY hard time with it they even called an ambulance because of all the problems i was having but by the time they got here i had calmed down enough so i was given the choice to go to hospital or stay home ,they said that i had had several seizures my plus was to high and my temp was very high it was 104 when they first took my temp but in 5 min it had dropped down to 100 and by the time they left it was back to normal 97.2 they ended up saying i had had a heat stroke but was coming out of it very quick so i shoundn't have any problems if i do i need to go straight to hospital and give them this sheet of paper saying what my vitals where when they got there .the only trouble i have had today is a very bad headache  and i am afarid to try to go to bed

wallace

Try to stay out of the heat for a few days. That heat stroke has a way of sneaking up on you.
Dan