• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 09, 2024, 09:52:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,337
  • Total Topics: 18,538
  • Online today: 611
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 588
Total: 589

my cat is crazy

Started by LizStreithorst, January 27, 2014, 05:58:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

She used to be a song bird killer.  No more and that is good.  What she does now is kill a bit of fluff.  After she kills it she eats it ::)  If she can't find a nice piece of fluff she'll make a piece of fluff up in her own head and attack it.  Sometimes she decides to hunt the tip of her own tail.  My cat ain't right :o
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on January 27, 2014, 05:58:47 PM
She used to be a song bird killer.  No more and that is good.  What she does now is kill a bit of fluff.  After she kills it she eats it ::)  If she can't find a nice piece of fluff she'll make a piece of fluff up in her own head and attack it.  Sometimes she decides to hunt the tip of her own tail.  My cat ain't right :o

LOL....she's just right.... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

She's a cat :o for Pete's sake!  ;D  That part of what defines a cat.  I miss having one.  Linda is allergic to them.  :(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

PaulineMi

Your cat sounds like fun.  I think cats can see into a dimension that is invisible to us mere mortals.
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on January 28, 2014, 07:38:06 AM
Your cat sounds like fun.  I think cats can see into a dimension that is invisible to us mere mortals.

LOL..yep, there's a couple idiots running around here right now, just chasing nothing in particular :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

The weather here is bad enough that our "outside" cat has moved into the house.  The dog and I are both praying for better weather.....

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on January 28, 2014, 08:00:40 AM
The weather here is bad enough that our "outside" cat has moved into the house.  The dog and I are both praying for better weather.....

Dennis

LOL....I'll bet that's a treat..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

b125killer

I seen my cat staring at the ceiling the other day. So I start to stare. I think I might of look at nothing longer than the cat. I felt pretty stupid and I'm sure the cat was in the other room laughing at me.
Scott