• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 15, 2024, 11:41:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,351
  • Total Topics: 18,543
  • Online today: 872
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 768
Total: 768

Tuesday eats?..

Started by Mugwump, January 03, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...hot chicken noodle soup and corn bread.... |^|.....perhaps a cup of rooibos tea....it's not just for fish ya know  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Tacos de steak with avacado/tomatillo salsa
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

Dinner will be late I think. It dumped snow here today, enough to screw everything up. We will have to bring the expedition to my son because his Miata won't get him anywhere in the morning. I tried to talk him out of buying that car, its not practical blah blah...

Went to put the birds away and the peacocks are on the roof and won't come down, and Einstein the turkey is under a building and won't come out. He's liable to be a bunch of scattered feathers in the morning.
Dan

LizStreithorst

I've experienced coming home to a crisis with the farm animals when I had the goats.  You don't know how you will get through it, but you do.

I adore Miatas. I'm fond of Mazdas in general. Their sports cars are very sexy.   I had an RX7.  My husband had an MX3.  All good cars.
Always move forward. Never look back.