• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 14, 2024, 10:31:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,346
  • Total Topics: 18,541
  • Online today: 879
  • Online ever: 915
  • (May 10, 2024, 12:47:31 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 766
Total: 766

Thurs. coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 30, 2015, 05:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...and a good cup of coffee it is too....not much on tap today, putz'n...yada yada....a few errands?....might work on the lawn mower?....I'll do fry water changes early, and move some albino BN fry.......vac the fish room...and kill some more snails  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Slow day here as well.  Need to work on the water softener and defrost a couple of mini-refrigerators, clean up the fish room and of course more water changes  LOL

Dennis

wsantia1

Similar day as yesterday. Coffee is exceptional. ;D Laundry and fish room putzing on tap her too. Need to scrub the fish room floor without water around the tanks. Flakes need to be loosened up before I can vacuum them. ???
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

First pot down and water softener serviced.  I should probably install some sort of pre-filter on the water softener.  About once a year the venturi needs service as it gets plugged with super fine rust particles.

Well new pot on the way and off to the mini-refrigerators!   ;D ;D

Dennis

Mugwump

...part way through pot 2....laundry started......fish fed.....bbs batch started....fans going on high to air out the basement while it's still cool outside (62deg's)  ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson