• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

May 08, 2024, 05:14:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,334
  • Total Topics: 18,537
  • Online today: 380
  • Online ever: 799
  • (May 03, 2024, 03:51:52 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 340
Total: 340

Monday Monday

Started by Mugwump, June 24, 2019, 05:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Morn'n all  :)

....anything exciting going on...?....just the same old, same old here..... huh....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...trying to remember what's in the plans for today...my calendar is on the phone and the phone is in the other room and I don't want to wake Lucy by shuffling around in there...

...I may spend a few minutes at one of the rentals...I took the shower door off yesterday and need to take a green scrub pad to clean the sealant residue off the surround and tub edge...we're going to hang shower curtain in there...if Lucy gets the new towel racks today, I'll hang them too...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 24, 2019, 09:08:58 AM
...trying to remember what's in the plans for today...my calendar is on the phone and the phone is in the other room and I don't want to wake Lucy by shuffling around in there...

...I may spend a few minutes at one of the rentals...I took the shower door off yesterday and need to take a green scrub pad to clean the sealant residue off the surround and tub edge...we're going to hang shower curtain in there...if Lucy gets the new towel racks today, I'll hang them too...

...do use 'mollies' when hanging those things ?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 24, 2019, 09:38:03 AM

...Yes when I'm the only stud I can find there! :D :D :D
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 24, 2019, 09:48:25 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 24, 2019, 09:38:03 AM

...Yes when I'm the only stud I can find there! :D :D :D

...LOLOLOLOL......
Jon

Mugwump

WOW!...we just had a down pour come from no where..hellacious winds...bent the trees way over and held them there... wfwf.....and then it was gone.. huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...well, spent the day shopping with Lucy...

...got an order for some plants...I'll pack and ship them tomorrow...got somebody half interested in some guppies.....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron